Real Estate Talk

Monday, April 09, 2007

Is it spring yet?

Where did the warm weather go? I have the heat on in the house right now and I really shouldn't be surprised that it's cold. This is very typical of our weather here. Next week we'll rush right in to summer as we always do. Oh well, such is life here.

Lots of talk in the real estate and mortgage worlds about the importance of good credit scores. This past Saturday's Washington Post Real Estate section had a very good article on credit scores that I think you should check out:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/06/AR2007040600956.html

It's good idea to check you credit report at least once a year. I'm signed up through my credit card to get a quarterly report. I like taking a look even every month because you never know what can be there. Recently something showed up that wasn't mine and I challenged it immediately and now it's no longer there. Keep track just to be on the safe side.

That's it for now. Enjoy the rest of your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home