Real Estate Talk

Friday, January 06, 2006

So little time

I'm up early this morning, can't sleep for some reason. I have so much to do and I feel like there's so little time to do it all. I've got two open houses this weekend. One is at 1150 K St. NW which is a new condo building opening up downtown. It's not my listing but I'm sitting it for one of the top agents in the company. I actually sold one of the units in Oct. to clients who are planning to rent it out. It's a great building and if you have the money, it's a great location. One and two bedrooms run from the mid 400s to upper 500s. I'll be there Sat. from noon until 4. I'll be done just in time to get home to watch the Redskins fight off Tampa Bay. The other open house I have is Sunday at one of my listings, at 3468 24th St. SE. I'll be there 1-3 pm. I sold a house near by several months ago. It's in the Randle Heights neighborhood. This is the time of year when things are really busy in the real estate business. No, the market isn't cooling, it's not slowing down. I'm as busy as I've ever been.

I love referrals! I've had several clients come to me from referrals. If you know anyone ready to buy or sell a home, please pass their names on to me. I also give very nice referral gifts so keep that in mind.

Saw some really cool houses this week. The one that stands out in my mind is one on Q St. NW in Dupont. It was $1.8 million and the monthly payment will be $10,000. I don't know anyone who can make a $10,000 a month mortgage. It's a great house though. It had five fireplaces, beautiful hardwood floors, a great backyard and even an English basement. I wish I could afford it. In a few weeks I'm going to start sending out the best houses of the week, via e-mail. If you're interested in receiving it, let me know. There are a lot of great houses out there.
That's it for now, I need to begin my day. Enjoy the rest of yours and remember you can rest when you die.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd love 2 get your list of best houses of the week. count me in! Marla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home