Real Estate Talk

Friday, February 24, 2006

The weekend is here

Weekends are extremely busy for realtors usually. Last weekend was crazed for me, I had two open houses. This week I have one so it's not so bad. I have 122 S St. NW open this Sunday, 1-4 pm so if you're in the neighborhood come by.

Went to a real estate seminar yesterday. The speaker was a guy named Darryl Davis. He was very good and offered excellent tips on how to improve your real estate bottom line which of course I was certainly interested in hearing. This is a business that requires a lot of creativity, energy, imagination and patience. It's a challenge sometimes especially when you're dealing with difficult people. I'm learning not to take it personally though because sometimes people are just having a bad day and if you're person who calls or comes by right when their in the throws of their drama, you get the smack down. You do develop a thick skin over time. I'm having a great time and I refuse to let anyone take my joy away from me.

Those are my thoughts for the day. Enjoy the rest of your day and remember you can rest when you die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home